Why shipping by sea is beneficial
Sea transportation is an effective and popular way to transport goods over long distances. In this case, there is no dependence on roads or the condition of railways. Routes are laid according to the most profitable schemes, which saves fuel and also reduces time.
For many types of cargo, shipping by sea is the only delivery option. This is relevant for consignments from 1000 tons of the following categories of goods:
– bulk goods, including food and non-food;
– metals, coal and wood;
– agricultural machinery, vehicles and other large-sized equipment.
By using sea transport, many restrictions can be avoided. At the same time, delivery is reliable, affordable and cost-effective.
Greymar offers excellent conditions for organizing sea transport:
– assistance in choosing a suitable vessel for any task;
– flexible pricing policy, taking into account the desires and capabilities of customers;
– complex solutions, including paperwork, customs services, and other related services.
Sea freight to anywhere in the world!